The Management Trust
The Mandal :- The founder president of Balasinor vidya Mandal was Shri Mohanlal Sankarlal Modi (Dev) who held the office for eleven years from 1968 to 1979. He was followed by Shri Muljibhai Chandulal Dharia (Lalakha) from 1979 to 1985, Shri Kantilal Ochhavlal Modi (Bangadi) from 1985 to 1991. And Shri Rasiklal Bhikhalal Parikh (Valsadwala) from 1991 to 1999. The present president is Shri Natvarlal Chandulal Parikh (Vora) from 1999. The college management has been very positive and encourages us to add and upgrade the facilities as and when required and add necessary infrastructure for the betterment of education.
Objectives Of The Trust:
- To manage & control Chandanben & Somalal Harilal Desai Arts & Smt. Lilavati Kirtanlal Lalchand Doshi Commerce College at Mahalaxmiben Manilal Shah Vidhyanagar, Balasinor.
- To develop cultured, able & dedicated citizens by imparting higher education without any discrimination of caste, creed & religion
- To extend higher education to the common mass.
- To help like institutions for such generous cause.
- To facilitate residential quarters and canteen for the students
- To establish and maintain the auditorium, gymnasium, sports ground for the cultural & physical development of the students.
- To publish & distribute magazines.
- To arrange knowledgeable lectures by prominent speakers & organise cultural programs, events, sports etc